News

Check out market updates

Experience the Ama-zing Life at Neptune Flying Kite

Neptune Group Flying Kite Reviews Featured Image

Neptune Flying Kite, a popular residential colony located in Bhandup West in Mumbai, is one of the renowned Neptune Group’s latest projects. It is situated in a sprawling area of 22 acres, and is built at 45 feet above ground level, which makes it stand out. Conceptualized and designed by a renowned Canadian architect, this residential complex boasts of amenities which truly defines the term ‘luxury’.

Flying Kite gallery view |Neptune Group Reviews | Neptune Group Complaints

The amenities within the compound are enough for residents to not want to go outside for anything. From a fully ready gymnasium, swimming pool and club house, to a well planned jogging track and Neptune Magnet Mall, the compound has them all. Thus, Neptune Group boasts of a complex which offers an amazing lifestyle to residents. Be it movies, fitness, shopping for daily use items, or anything else, Flying Kite offers all to its residents within the 22 acre compound.

Flying Kite Amenities

The location of Flying Kite is also an advantage for its residents. Both the Western and Eastern Expressway are easily accessible from this point. Powai, another popular location in Mumbai, is located a mere 2 kms. away while Bhandup railway station is at a stone’s throw distance. 90% flats have already been sold and the remaining 10% are filling fast. Flying Kite is the ideal place to live in on this side of Mumbai. For more information, visit www.neptunegroup.in/property/flying-kite or Call 8080809068 to visit the show flat at site.

Feedback & Support