Ongoing Projects - Commercial
Evolution will be a premium corporate business park of about 20 lakh sq ft at Kurla, only one and a half kilometers away from Bandra Kurla Complex, one of the largest central business districts in India.
Evolution will be developed with eco-friendly and sustainable energy to be in harmony with its environment.
The facade of the building will be the best visually along with glasses of low heat gain values to save electrical consumption. Thee are food courts, restaurants and health centers within the complex.
- Retail Street
- Health Club
- Food Courts
- Independent utility building
- Integrated building management system
- Conveniently located for Mumbai’s working population
- State of the art facade
- Ample car parking space
- Stepped design with terrace garden on each level to enhance ambiance
- Design capable of handling worst rainfall conditions to date
- Planned as a green building
- Energy efficient fenestration
- Zero waste discharge complex
- Rain water harvesting
- Court yard design for the utilization of natural light in different manner to match office interior ambiance
- Use of DGU (double glass unit) along with fins to cut off noise pollution & save electricity
Evolution is designed by Foster + Partners of London, a leading international architectural firm, with a reputation of having designed iconic buildings globally. These include Beijing and Hong Kong Airports, HSBC headquarters in Hong Kong, Swiss Re Headquarters in London and many other iconic structures.